From Monday to Friday, the course includes:
- language development and written and oral expression lessons helping students further their knowledge of French in an academic perspective,
- academic and professional methodology lessons giving students insight into common academic exercises,
- individual tutoring and supervision throughout a research project that will be defended before the Board of Examiners at the end of the semester,
- applied linguistics lessons specifically designed for this course,
- possibility to attend the civilization lectures (timetable permitting).