Online General & Intensive French Course (1 month)
CL010 / CL014
The Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS) offers online courses in general and intensive French, which are designed to enable students to improve their mastery of French at different levels. These online courses are an attractive option for those who want to learn French in a flexible way, while still benefiting from comprehensive training.
General French courses by videoconference are a major component of this offer: They cover a wide range of subjects, including grammar, conjugation, spelling, vocabulary, and the approach to literary texts. These courses are designed to help students strengthen their French skills holistically, whether written or spoken, and are suitable for different levels from beginners to advanced.
Another essential aspect of these online courses is the teaching of phonetics through videoconference. Students thus have the opportunity to improve their pronunciation, their oral comprehension, and their expression thanks to sessions led by specialists in applied linguistics. It should be remembered that a good command of phonetics is essential to communicate effectively in French and understand the language accurately.
The intensive option also offers a 16-hour videoconference oral reinforcement course, with sessions specially designed to help students increase their communication skills and deepen their cultural knowledge. Intensive courses are adapted to the needs and levels of students, guaranteeing rapid and efficient progress.
Flexibility is one of the strong points of these online courses. Learners have the opportunity to reconcile learning French with their professional and personal lives. This perfect adaptation to the availability and objectives of each student makes this course an ideal option for those who have busy schedules but who nevertheless wish to immerse themselves in the study of French civilization.
This course is offered in two formats (general or intensive).
The online general French course offers students the opportunity to progress at their own pace. Adapted to beginner, intermediate or advanced levels, it promotes interactivity and will allow you to discover the French language or improve your level.
The online intensive French course provides students with the opportunity to immerse themselves daily in the study of French civilization.
This one-month training is composed of:
– French language courses by videoconference, which allow students to progress in their mastery of French (grammar, conjugation, spelling, vocabulary, approach to literary texts, written and oral expression),
– phonetics courses by videoconference provided by specialists in applied linguistics which allow students to improve their pronunciation, but also their understanding and expression,
– for the intensive option, oral reinforcement courses by videoconference (16 hours) adapted to the needs and level of the students in order to strengthen their communication skills and their cultural knowledge.
Classes take place every day between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
This formula makes it possible to reinforce and certify mastery of the French language, according to the student’s pace.
The intensive option allows students to improve their pronunciation, grammar and build their confidence, both orally and in writing.
Validation of acquired knowledge
Continuous monitoring (regular evaluation of work and progress).
A language certificate is issued upon successful completion.
A certificate attesting to the number of course hours completed is issued at the end of the month.
This course is aimed at students preparing a project in France and wishing to improve and consolidate their level of French for personal or professional reasons.
This training requires basic knowledge of French.
You must be at least 18 years old and hold a diploma or certificate of completion of secondary school.
Course textbooks, audio and visual materials, workbooks, reading books, access to online resources, communication materials, cultural materials and materials for group activities.
This course does not allow students from outside the European Union to obtain a student visa.
– Admission to the course is only final when payment is complete (at least one month before the start of the course) and after validation of the registration file.
– A registration certificate is issued after payment of a deposit and presentation of administrative documents (copy of identity document, translation of secondary school diploma, identity photo).
– A mandatory online placement test assigns a level to students before classes begin. An additional test may be requested from the student in certain specific cases.
– Registration is done online or directly at the admissions office of the institution by paying a deposit of 30% of the course price.
– An annual enrolment fee of 75 euros is applied upon registration.
Detailed information on registration procedures can be found here.