Business French Summer Course
Business French is of growing importance in a world where intercultural communication and mastery of several languages are essential assets. The CCFS business French summer course thus allows students to integrate many language skills necessary to evolve in a French-speaking professional environment.
Strong oral skills enable successful job interviews, successful annual performance reviews, active participation in meetings, and effective telephone interviews. Knowing how to express yourself professionally, articulately and convincingly in French is essential for establishing business relationships, negotiating contracts and interacting with French-speaking business partners.
Professional writing is another essential component of business French. Writing documents such as CVs, cover letters, administrative emails, reports and briefing notes is a valuable skill in the business world. Professionals who are proficient in professional writing in French have an undeniable advantage when it comes to applying for jobs, communicating with colleagues and writing reports or analyses. Students enrolled in business French summer courses will therefore have the opportunity to analyze articles from the economic and professional press; Understanding and interpreting articles on economic, financial and business topics allows professionals to keep informed about market trends, economic news and world events that can influence their business decisions. This strengthens their ability to evolve in a French-speaking professional environment and to actively participate in discussions and debates on economic and commercial subjects.
Professionals who can confidently speak French and navigate the French-speaking business world are more likely to succeed in an increasingly globalized business environment. In addition, learning business French within the CCFS opens doors to international career opportunities and strengthens professionals’ confidence in their ability to evolve in a French-speaking professional context.
For 3 weeks, from Monday to Friday, this formula offers language courses which allow students to progress in their mastery of French and business language.
Depending on the levels and needs of the class group, the following are addressed:
- Professional speaking (job interview, annual evaluation interview, meeting, telephone interview).
- Professional writing (CV, cover letter, administrative emails, report, summary note).
- Analysis of articles from the economic and professional press.
The communicative approach centered on the structures of the language is favored.
Many role plays and simulations are practiced in class.
Validation of acquired knowledge
Continuous monitoring (regular evaluation of work and progress).
A certificate attesting to the number of course hours completed is issued at the end of the month.
You must be at least 18 years old and hold a diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education.
Course textbooks, audio and visual materials, workbooks, reading books, access to online resources, communication materials, cultural materials and materials for group activities.
The business French summer course does not require a visa.
– Admission to the course is only final when payment is complete (at least one month before the start of the course) and after validation of the registration file.
– A registration certificate is issued after payment of a deposit and presentation of administrative documents (copy of identity document, translation of secondary school diploma, identity photo).
– A mandatory online placement test assigns a level to students before classes begin. An additional test may be requested from the student in certain specific cases.
– Registration is done online or directly at the admissions office of the institution by paying a deposit of 30% of the course price.
– An annual enrolment fee of 75 euros is applied upon registration.
Detailed information on registration procedures can be found here.