Oral Expression Course (1 month)
The oral expression course taught at the Cours de Civilisation Française at the Sorbonne is an essential component of the linguistic offer, its objective being to develop the skills of international students. Lasting one month, this course is characterized by its teaching method based on videoconferences, which allows learners to improve their oral expression in an interactive and practical way while adapting to their individual needs and levels.
Enhancing oral expression via videoconferencing provides students with a dynamic and interactive learning environment, where they can practice communicating in French in real-life situations. This prepares them to interact effectively in various contexts, whether within the company, during social gatherings or in academic situations.
The courses are also adapted to the needs and levels of the students, which guarantees continuous progress and personalized learning. Teachers assess each student’s skills and construct specific activities to help them achieve their speaking goals. Whether students are beginners or advanced, they benefit from personalized teachings that meet their specific needs.
In addition to developing language skills, the oral course also focuses on strengthening communication skills. Students learn to express themselves in a clear, concise and persuasive manner, which is essential to succeed in a French-speaking professional or academic environment. They gain the confidence to actively participate in discussions, debates and presentations in French.
These courses help to enrich the cultural knowledge of international students. By learning to express themselves in French, students also become familiar with French customs, values and culture. This strengthens their ability to interact properly in a different cultural context, which is particularly important for those planning to work, study or live in France.
This oral reinforcement course by videoconference is adapted to the different needs and levels of students in order to strengthen their communication skills and their cultural knowledge.
Classes take place every day between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. for 1 month.
This training is aimed at young adults and adults wishing to develop their oral expression in French.
This training requires basic knowledge of French.
You must be at least 18 years old and hold a diploma or certificate of completion of secondary school.
Manual and/or authentic documents (audio, visual and written) provided by the teacher.
Workbook and exercises created by the teacher.
This course does not allow students from outside the European Union to obtain a student visa.
– Admission to the course is only final when payment is complete (at least one month before the start of the course) and after validation of the registration file.
– A registration certificate is issued after payment of a deposit and presentation of administrative documents (copy of identity document, translation of secondary school diploma, identity photo).
– A mandatory online placement test assigns a level to students before classes begin. An additional test may be requested from the student in certain specific cases.
– Registration is done online or directly at the admissions office of the institution by paying a deposit of 30% of the course price.
– An annual enrolment fee of 75 euros is applied upon registration.
Detailed information on registration procedures can be found here.