Oral Expression Course (3 months)
Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter
The three-month oral expression course at the Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne is an effective learning experience that aims to strengthen the oral communication skills of international students. This intensive formula is designed to enable learners to make significant progress in an optimal amount of time.
The particularity of this course lies in its fast pace, where students actively participate in regular videoconference sessions. These online sessions offer learners the opportunity to practice speaking French, interact with other students and receive real-time feedback from their teachers. Video conferencing creates an interactive learning environment that mirrors real-world communication situations.
An essential feature of this course is its adaptation to the individual needs and levels of students. Each participant is assessed at the start of the course, allowing teachers to design specific activities and exercises to meet each individual’s needs. Whether students are beginners looking to improve their pronunciation or advanced learners looking to refine their speaking, the course is personalized to maximize each learner’s progress.
In addition to strengthening language skills, the course places a strong emphasis on developing communication skills. Students learn to express themselves clearly, argue coherently, and participate actively in group discussions. This prepares them not only to communicate effectively in French, but also to interact with confidence in professional, academic or social contexts.
Like the condensed one-month course, the 12-week speaking course also serves to enrich the cultural knowledge of international students. By learning the French language, students are exposed to French culture, which allows them to better understand the uses, customs and values that shape French society.
This oral reinforcement course by videoconference is adapted to the needs and levels of students in order to strengthen their communication skills and their cultural knowledge.
Classes take place every day between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. for 3 months.
This training is designed for young adults and adults wishing to develop their oral expression in French.
This training requires basic knowledge of French.
You must be at least 18 years old and hold a diploma or certificate of completion of secondary school.
Manual and/or authentic documents (audio, visual and written) provided by the teacher.
Workbook and exercises created by the teacher.
This course does not allow students from outside the European Union to obtain a student visa.
– Admission to the course is only final when payment is complete (at least one month before the start of the course) and after validation of the registration file.
– A registration certificate is issued after payment of a deposit and presentation of administrative documents (copy of identity document, translation of secondary school diploma, identity photo).
– A mandatory online placement test assigns a level to students before classes begin. An additional test may be requested from the student in certain specific cases.
– Registration is done online or directly at the admissions office of the institution by paying a deposit of 30% of the course price.
– An annual enrolment fee of 75 euros is applied upon registration.
Detailed information on registration procedures can be found here.