Online General & Intensive French Course (3 months)
CL100 / CL140
Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter
A formula of online general and intensive French courses spread over three months is also offered by the Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS): a valuable opportunity for international students who wish to strengthen and certify their mastery of the French language, using a flexible method adapted to their pace. This formula emphasizes the acquisition of skills in French, both oral and written, in an intensive and in-depth manner.
The three-month duration of this course allows students to delve deeply into learning the French language. They have enough time ti make significant progress, whether to strengthen their grammar, their conjugation, their spelling or their vocabulary. In addition, this formula adapts to the pace of each student, allowing them to follow the courses in a way that suits them while guaranteeing the acquisition of new language skills.
The intensive option, offered as part of this course, is of particular importance since it allows students to perfect their pronunciation and understanding of the French language, while strengthening their confidence in speaking and writing. This intensive option is designed to provide in-depth learning sessions, making it an ideal choice for those looking to quickly improve their French language proficiency.
Another main interest of this three-month formula lies in obtaining certification of mastery of the French language. This certification awarded to students who have completed this course is a valuable asset for those who plan to continue their studies in France, work in a French-speaking environment or demonstrate their competence in French in a professional context.
This course comes in two formats (general or intensive).
The online general French course offers students the opportunity to progress at their own pace. Adapted to beginner, intermediate or advanced levels, it promotes interactivity and will allow you to discover the French language or improve your level.
The online intensive French course provides students with the opportunity to immerse themselves daily in the study of French civilization.
This one-term training is composed of:
– French language courses by videoconference, which allow students to progress in their mastery of French (grammar, conjugation, spelling, vocabulary, approach to literary texts, written and oral expression),
– phonetics courses with videoconference provided by specialists in applied linguistics which allow students to improve their pronunciation, but also their understanding and expression,
– for the intensive option, oral reinforcement courses by videoconference (48 hours) adapted to the needs and level of the students in order to strengthen their communication skills and their cultural knowledge.
Classes take place every day between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
This formula makes it possible to reinforce and certify mastery of the French language, according to the student’s pace.
The intensive option allows students to improve their pronunciation, grammar and build their confidence, both orally and in writing.
Validation of acquired knowledge
Continuous monitoring (regular evaluation of work and progress).
A language certificate is issued upon successful completion.
A certificate attesting to the number of course hours completed is issued at the end of the month.
Target audience: This course is designed for students preparing a project in France and wishing to improve and consolidate their level of French for personal or professional reasons.
This training requires basic knowledge of French.
You must be at least 18 years old and hold a diploma or certificate of completion of secondary school.
Course textbooks, audio and visual materials, workbooks, reading books, access to online resources, communication materials, cultural materials and materials for group activities.
This course does not allow students from outside the European Union to obtain a student visa.
– Admission to the course is only final when payment is complete (at least one month before the start of the course) and after validation of the registration file.
– A registration certificate is issued after payment of a deposit and presentation of administrative documents (copy of identity document, translation of secondary school diploma, identity photo).
– A mandatory online placement test assigns a level to students before classes begin. An additional test may be requested from the student in certain specific cases.
– Registration is done online or directly at the admissions office of the institution by paying a deposit of 30% of the course price.
– An annual enrolment fee of 75 euros is applied upon registration.
Detailed information on registration procedures can be found here.