From Monday to Friday, the course includes:
- language lessons helping students develop their proficiency in and business terminology.
Depending on the levels and needs of the class group, are discussed:
- Professional speaking (job interview, annual evaluation interview, meeting, telephone interview)
- professional writing (CV, cover letter, administrative mails, report, summary note)
- the analysis of articles from the economic and professional press.
The communicative approach centered on the structures of the language is privileged. Many role plays and simulation are practiced in class.
The French language program at each level is fully completed.
- phonetics lessons helping students improve their pronunciation, as well as their understanding and expression.
- weekly lectures on various aspects of French civilization.