Equivalence first year of license French language and Literature
Spend your first academic year in an exceptional setting. Small international staff, cross-pedagogy, personalized follow-up.
This one-year course (2 semesters of 12 weeks, 20 hours a week, from September to May) in small groups prepares for a university certificate that can give direct access at the entrance to the second year of license at Sorbonne Paris Nord (Paris-13).
The great pedagogical force of this program is the combination of language courses, applied linguistics, civilization and French methodology and courses in specialties in literature. The follow-up is personalized, and allows the integration to the French university under optimal conditions.
• 20h per week • 24 teaching weeks • 402h course + monitoring and mentoringPrice : 6900 euros
– Applied linguistics and civilization
– Methodology of academic work
– Specialty courses in literature
– From October 6, 2021 to May 28, 2022 (including exams)
October 4 and 5, 2021
• Visa: student
(non-EU and over 90 days)
Details of the course
French language lessons and written expression (48h)
Applied linguistic and oral expression (60h)
Methodology and civilization
Academic work methology (60h)
French civilization lectures (60h)
Humanities: Greco-Roman myths; arts and literature (48h)
Specific courses: literature
Text studies: novels; theater; short story, tales, novels; poetry (84h)
Literary history: XVIth-XVIIIth centuries; XIXth-XXth centuries (42h)
Continuous control or combined with a final examination
Registration conditions Admission to the Academic Certificate* is done on file (letter of motivation, CV, certificate of diploma of end of secondary studies, justification of a level B2).
Must be at least 18 years of age, a high school diploma and a B2 level.
In the absence of official level certification (TCF, DELF, DALF), a level test will be sent, completed by an interview.
• Registration is only definitive when full payment has been received (at least a month before the course starts)
• A registration certificate, which is needed for visa applications in particular, will be provided on receipt of a down payment and presentation of administrative documents
(copy of proof of identity, translation of the school-leaving certificate and passport photograph)
• The €35 registration fee is valid for one sesion.
For more information, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
In partnership with Sorbonne Paris Nord University (Paris 13)